Hello from Ohio

Welcome to the site Jacob from a fellow Buckeye. I am west of Columbus. What area of the state are you from?

I personally like the styling of my '66. :)

2015-10-23_04-56-01.jpg

The picture was just for you Rip. That was a quicker response than I expected. :)

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I’m partial to the ‘67s but ‘66 was also a pinnacle year as Mike so eloquently pointed out.:)
26AC10F6-6DF1-406F-8E1B-822ACE25E99F.jpeg

Welcome to the site Jacob from a fellow Buckeye. I am west of Columbus. What area of the state are you from?

View attachment 158182
The 66 is pretty good also, and have thought about buying one if i couldnt find a 67-68 Newport or 300. I am actually on the east side of Columbus...LOL. small small world!

The 66 is pretty good also, and have thought about buying one if i couldnt find a 67-68 Newport or 300. I am actually on the east side of Columbus...LOL. small small world!

There is a guy I am friends with on FB who lives in Grove City, who was looking to sell his Newport. I believe it was either a 66 or 67.

Last edited:
Here is a picture I will send him a message to make sure it is still for sale. Looks like a good solid car. It is a 66.

FB_IMG_1514055029508.jpg

Welcome........ my first fuselage ( 69 polara 500 ) was from Columbus ; Upper Arlington.

View attachment 158182
There's that beauty again.

There you go again. . .
Keep on him Rip.

I appreciate the 66's, but I'm with you on preferring the 67 & 68's. Here's what the kids and I have been playing with for the last couple of years. Are wanting 2 or 4 doors or isn't there a preference as long as it a running car. I saw an ad for a beautiful NYer the other day, but I cannot find it now.
IMG_5968.jpg

Back