Hello - New Member

furyaboveall

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I've been a Fury owner for 4 years now and for some reason am just now discovering this site. Unfortunatley, I'm trying to sell it. Have to make room in my garage for a new boat but hey if I can't sell it, well more fun for me right (I get to keep one of my toys)? Anyway, if you would like to check out my ride, go to the for sale items. It's a 1967 Plymout Fury III Sport.

I saw the other thread and the car is very nice, I personally can't really think of a boat that i would want over that car, but I've alraedy done the boat thing so...

Can I ask you a question? How many days where you in a boat last year and how many days were you in the Fury III last year?

:caught a cuda: or :steering:

I'n thinking the Fury III wins.

The two happiest days of a boat owner are the day they buy it and the day they sell it. With the ever increasing fuel costs the car is going to become the cheaper fun.

The one good thing that happened to me as a result of my divorce was that she got stuck with the boat and I'm not kidding!

All my life I lived near the ocean.
Everyone I knew had a boat.
That's how I learned to never wanting one....

Building-key-allies-within-the-organization-can-help-CISOs-transform-the-view-of-security-from-bottomless-money-pit-to-that-of-strategic-driver--500x360.png

Back