Help identify a fender skirt

my5thmopar

Reaction score
I got these when I bought a differential and several parts from a cbody. It was a 68 Newport or New Yorker. Can anyone ID for me.

369A0AD7-430A-4CF6-850E-1291639507D1.jpeg

CA8EF38C-18AB-48F6-BC07-F6682F531FE5.jpeg

The fender skirts shown are from a 68 Newport,base model.
The Newport Custom and 300's had a black line on the wheel lip insert where the Newport did not.
I know this since I bought NOS wheel lips and one was Newport only and I painted the black in the recess of the molding to match the rest of my Newport Custom.
The lower beltline trim on Newport and 300 was the same including on the ends of the skirts.
Newport Custom and New Yorker had their own trim respectively.

Basically,the skirts will fit 67 and 68 Chryslers with minor changes to the trim including the wheel lip moldings.
Hope this helps.

The fender skirts shown are from a 68 Newport,base model.
The Newport Custom and 300's had a black line on the wheel lip insert where the Newport did not.
I know this since I bought NOS wheel lips and one was Newport only and I painted the black in the recess of the molding to match the rest of my Newport Custom.
The lower beltline trim on Newport and 300 was the same including on the ends of the skirts.
Newport Custom and New Yorker had their own trim respectively.

Basically,the skirts will fit 67 and 68 Chryslers with minor changes to the trim including the wheel lip moldings.
Hope this helps.

There is black paint on the little trim piece. Is that what you’re saying? BTW I couldn’t find any part numbers.

There is black paint on the little trim piece. Is that what you’re saying? BTW I couldn’t find any part numbers.
The recess of the wheel lip molding not the trim piece. No black = plain Newport.
Black = 300 and Newport Custom.
Look at some sales brochures on line for clarity.

Back