Here is the red one that seemed to have gotten away. Says he’s got a 16K cash offer

sauterd

Reaction score
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5154631386.html

Extra info below

[FONT=&amp]Brakes are relatively new and very good. New shocks, Carter Avs carb, starter, plugs, filter, front window. Have a cash $16,000 offer on hand from today. [/FONT]

There are surface rust under there but the tails are good. Will send you some pics tomorrow. Don't have the time to get under it today

[FONT=&amp]some rust of the bottom and rear as typically these cars had. Not sure on how much was repaired versus protection. The bottom of the trunk has been replaced pretty much. I know it is not an original TNT because the plate tells us a L and not a K for that option. the TNT is complete though with the Carter AVS carbeurator and manifolds, as well as dual exhaust(I replaced the old exhaust as it was old. I also fixed springs in the front seats as they were the original and replaced the original foam that was coming apart. I have had several interest but they are all turned off by the price even before seeing her. Pictures on craigslist does not reflect the actual look. Poor quality pictures after upload. [/FONT]

There ya go Stan, the car that turns others invisible...... LOL.

I don't think I'd take 16K for Jazebelle either, heck.... not even 17K.

I'm confused by the description. Is it an L code? If so, That is the TNT version. K is single exhaust. And the trans in a TNT is different than a 440 Single exhaust.

Will, our cars are keepers because we love them so much, the money that people are willing to give you can't buy 1/2 the joy in owning it.
If someone offered me 4X the value of the joy I get out of it, then my brain cells might perk up.
But it it ain't gonna happen so I don't worry about it.
My NYB would be lucky to get 6 on a good day. More likely 4-5. When I drive it, I'm in a $20k car.

I'm confused by the description. Is it an L code? ........
Sounds like a "K" code to me. He just states it in an odd way.
Same thing with Jazebelle, "K" code 440 with HP manifolds, duals, a 750 carb and a dual snorkel. Just cause I could.

Will, our cars are keepers because we love them so much, the money that people are willing to give you can't buy 1/2 the joy in owning it.
If someone offered me 4X the value of the joy I get out of it, then my brain cells might perk up.
But it it ain't gonna happen so I don't worry about it.
My NYB would be lucky to get 6 on a good day. More likely 4-5. When I drive it, I'm in a $20k car.

Your so right Stan. If I put a number on the fun and joy she brings to us ........ It would roll into six figures. Jazabell doesn't owe us anything as of right now.

very nice thoughts. yeah, i never could figure out if he was confused on the engine code or what. BUT.... But wait, I just remembered some photos of the exhaust manifolds he sent me. You guys can for sure tell me something then. It’s nice to learn….and by the way, he did say “the Germans” bought it (?) So, ya'll think 16K was a pretty good deal (TNT or not)?

1.jpg2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Back