Hey fellow Mopar guys

Greg Logue

Reaction score
I recently aquired a 67 4 door polara, runs and drives , but im currently only moving it around loocal because some one took the seats out of it and i purchased the vehicle abandoned so no seats came with. So i would need the front and rear bench seats would be fine i can recover. Please any help on located some direct fit used ones or aftermarket ones i guesss would work.. i cant seem to find any anywhere. I can travel for the right deal. Also missing black drivers door panel and both windows for driver side. Thank you

Try Murray Park @cbodies.com. He is all about parts for our c body cars. He is honest and easy to work with. He is in Tiffin, Ohio about 1 1/2 hours west of Cleveland. This is his business, not a bargain place, so be prepared to pay. I have always been satisfied. You get what you pay for.

Try Murray Park @cbodies.com. He is all about parts for our c body cars. He is honest and easy to work with. He is in Tiffin, Ohio about 1 1/2 hours west of Cleveland. This is his business, not a bargain place, so be prepared to pay. I have always been satisfied. You get what you pay for.
GREAT SUGGESTION! especially based on location

Back