Hey. Who is this bum?

Really sorry you don't like the wheels Plymouth Guy. Mother Mopar did and so do I. She used 'um for 5 years including all three years of the '81-'82-'83 Imperials. But you probably were not on the planet yet that long ago. You tell me where to go to find 5X15X8" factory aluminum wheels, Then you buy and ship me ah set and we'll consider swapin' 'um out. but if I don't like 'um I'll pay the shipping back to yah. The primary words being FACTORY WHEELS. Every other piece on that Beast is Moper, no exceptions. Better yet, when your 12X60 iz paid off in maybe 2020, don't buy another new 14X70 just keep it and save every cent you can for the next 30 years and then spend another 22 years on top vof that building one the way you want to with the wheels you want on it. Are we making contact yet? Sir, I have in access of....well, letz just say I could pay cash for two new 14X70 double widez for what I have invested in that wagon, quite frankly, If you can't say anything nice about my ride, Zip It, 'cuz your words hurt me. I built it for me, not to be cirtiquied and critasized by you! If you care to discuss it further, we can hook up at Carlisle in July and we can carry on the conversation, Jer

quite frankly, If you can't say anything nice about my ride, Zip It, 'cuz your words hurt me. I built it for me, not to be cirtiquied and critasized by you! If you care to discuss it further, we can hook up at Carlisle in July and we can carry on the conversation, Jer

He's entitled to his opinion Jer, not everyone likse everything...... relax man........ its just an opinion....:eek:ccasion14:

Cool wagon, ghastly wheels...

He's entitled to his opinion Jer, not everyone likse everything...... relax man........ its just an opinion....:eek:ccasion14:

Nope, it's not ok to make a dick comment about a guys car & then say you're entitled to your opinion. We've had this conversation before. Like Jer said, if you don't have anything nice to say then either shut up or simply state that it's not your taste. Ghastly is a dick comment.

Bullshit , its just a word........ toughen up. Jer is man enough to handle it, I guess you cant

Why? Its a dog eat dog world out there .......The pussification of America has made you soft

I wasn't crazy about the wheels but I saw the big picture and who did did it. And now that I know the logic behind the wheels, I respect Jer's choice all the more. I'd feel better if Jer had better options given to him but Ma wasn't obligising.
I do stuff where I am criticized but nobody knows the real reason I went that though. It would not bother me if someone says my two tone paint sucks because it's just a difference in taste. ATTACK ME, though, and I'll piles heap of hurt on ya.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
I wasn't crazy about the wheels but I saw the big picture and who did did it. And now that I know the logic behind the wheels, I respect Jer's choice all the more. I'd feel better if Jer had better options given to him but Ma wasn't obligising.
I do stuff where I am criticized but nobody knows the real reason I went that though. It would not bother me if someone says my two tone paint sucks because it's just a difference in taste. ATTACK ME, though, and I'll piles heap of hurt on ya.

Posted via Topify on Android

Yeah, yeah, yeah but its just a verbal opinion. So what? You'd really blast someone for their opinion. Its not like they are saying, "your an *******" I dont like those wheels...... its not a personal attack to express an opinion upon another persons opinion. Its called a disagreement... BIG DEAL

Yeah, yeah, yeah but its just a verbal opinion. So what? You'd really blast someone for their opinion. Its not like they are saying, "your an *******" I dont like those wheels...... its not a personal attack to express an opinion upon another persons opinion. Its called a disagreement... BIG DEAL
Why would you be a dick when you can simply say that it's not your taste? Or just shut up. It's a choice to intentionally be a dick.

Why would you be a dick when you can simply say that it's not your taste? Or just shut up. It's a choice to intentionally be a dick.

Why squelch an opinion? I am surprised at you Ross, freedom of speech is/ was an important part of American life.. I dont see where he was being a dick just expressing the intensity of his disdain for the wheels. You could be the one being the dick by not accepting anothers opinion..

Back