Hi all! New guy working on a 66 New yorker

New Yorker and Imperial always had the largest motor Mopar offered until the mid '70s. Hemis in the '50s, 413s from '59-'65, 440s from '66 on.

Heck, the first small block to appear in any Chrysler product was the 360 in the Newport Custom of '70. /6s and 318s could be had in Dodges and Plymouths across the board, but only big blocks in Chryslers, until 1970.

New Yorker and Imperial always had the largest motor Mopar offered until the mid '70s. Hemis in the '50s, 413s from '59-'65, 440s from '66 on.

Heck, the first small block to appear in any Chrysler product was the 360 in the Newport Custom of '70. /6s and 318s could be had in Dodges and Plymouths across the board, but only big blocks in Chryslers, until 1970.
I'm still waiting for one person to show me a /6 Dodge. Not in print. A car itself.

Got to admit, I've seen more /6 Furys than I have dodges. I did see a /6 '71 Charger at Fall Fling last year. Not a C but still weird.

I've seen a lot of /6 Dodge's back in the day. Taxi's were plentiful with /6's and 318's mostly in B Body Coronet's. Also in plenty of A-Body Dart's.

I've seen a lot of /6 Dodge's back in the day. Taxi's were plentiful with /6's and 318's mostly in B Body Coronet's. Also in plenty of A-Body Dart's.
Were those Dodges C Bodys?

I do believe I have seen one but cannot be absolutely sure.

If get the car drop me a line. I have a black dash pad for a 66 New Yorker had it sent off to Just dashes for another project. May also have some of the other stuff you may be looking for.

Back