SOLD Holley 670 Street Avenger w/ annular boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knebel

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have just switched to EFI and my Holly is now for sale. It is a Street Avenger 670cfm which has been fittet with annular boosters. The boosters are a little bigger and so the carb has maybe 630 or 650cfm.

Included is: 3 Boxes of Jets, sizes 60 through 90, lots of little gaskets, Springs, Pump Nozzles and Vacuum Pot Springs, see pics! It also includes a braided -6AN Fuel line with pressure Gauge.

Now, the carb ran pretty nice on my 360 with a hotter cam after I dialed it in but I have decided to make my Fury more of a modern driver. Thats why off with the carb and on with the EFI. The Carb was painted Black but unfortunately, the paint dosent hold up to fuel too well.Had it on my car for about 2000 miles.

IMG_9915.JPG
IMG_9920.JPG
IMG_9921.JPG
IMG_9922.JPG
IMG_9925.JPG
IMG_9932.JPG

I dont know how much Shipping is, so i would want $399 for all of it and that includes shipping. I would not prefer paypal but can do it! The price is negotiable, please PM me and ill consider an offer!

Last edited:
Very good carb for a great price. I would recommend this over any AVS Edelbrock. I saw this post the week after I bought a new one :BangHead:.

Ok so... my wife just broke her foot and needs surgery :( I can do 300 incl. shipping, need to pay some bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back