Host error

thethee

Reaction score
I'm having an intermittent issue with the site, these show up quite often last couple days:

Screenshot_20230915_134634_Chrome.jpg

There have been a few on the other sites with issues as well. I have had strange screens come up myself. I just thought it was my slow internet but no issues on the 10 or so other sites I hav oopen right now.

I got the same error last night, along with multiple “oops something went wrong“ banners when I tried to search or like a post. It all seems fine now.

There have been a few on the other sites with issues as well. I have had strange screens come up myself. I just thought it was my slow internet but no issues on the 10 or so other sites I hav oopen right now.
I got the same error last night, along with multiple “oops something went wrong“ banners when I tried to search or like a post. It all seems fine now.
Yes, about 10:00 last night all of a sudden the issues disappeared and everything was very fast. May be a server upgrade somewhere?

anytime we do a minor upgrade to the server software that will happen for a short time while the server reboots

Back