WANTED how hard are "rallye road wheels" to find? #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
wheels.jpg

wheels.jpg

last full intact set sold last year for over 1k...individuall had been pieceing set together for years...shoulda bought them...easyer to buy a car with a set on it than find another set

like l said..is easyer to buy the car with a set than find a set....you dont like them right and ya wana sell :OP

pics plz :O)

i simply just saw them in another string on the factory literature and thought they'd look good on an Imperial (?), so no, i dont have any, sorry....that's the full story, not hiding anytyhing

This is mine, and no I wont sell it, its also got an original tire on it too! Now I'm on the hunt.
wheel.jpg

wheel.jpg

I'm still finding them from time to time but I'm just not willing to pay the price they are going for now. There was a set at Fall Fling last month for $500 but three caps were missing. They did have a good set of tires on them though.

I'm still finding them from time to time but I'm just not willing to pay the price they are going for now. There was a set at Fall Fling last month for $500 but three caps were missing. They did have a good set of tires on them though.
I would probably consider that at such a price being that I have a specific need.

the rims on the orange 71???...rims look wrong..only thing l see that looks correct is center cap...possibly trim rings but those are not the same...actully are not trim rings ..are just chromeys with the right center cap

i simply just saw them in another string on the factory literature and thought they'd look good on an Imperial (?), so no, i dont have any, sorry....that's the full story, not hiding anytyhing
They won't work on your Imperial if it has the 5 on 5" pattern.

You are finding the ones in the picture or road wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back