How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

So....now that you have 3, which one you gonna drive to Volo?
Congrats on the recent acquisition.

So....now that you have 3, which one you gonna drive to Volo?
Congrats on the recent acquisition.
20180508_090100.jpg

He had to roll them out to admire them some more. :lol:

WoooHooo! I just noticed graduated from Active Member to Well-Know Member with last post.
Kind of like seeing your odometer rollover.

That would be a great picture, I hope to see them all in person this summer.

That looks really well kept, what's the history behind it?

Very clean car. The story is that original owner bought it and used for driving to summer vacation spots. He parked it inside when the driver window malfunctioned...he died 1986. Eventually, widow parted with it to a friend of the seller I just got it from. There are some door dings and driver side front fender repainted for ??? reason. No sign of collision damage. Eventually, I will have complete paint job. Enjoy, inspect, repair and drive for now. More pics to come.
received_1712667425446602.jpeg

Last edited:
driver side front fender repainted for ??? reason.
That would explain the color difference in other pictures. Almost looked like the driver's side was there different shades, on the fender, door and quarter.

How many will be in Farmington?

That would explain the color difference in other pictures. Almost looked like the driver's side was there different shades, on the fender, door and quarter.

How many will be in Farmington?
Big Red (my first born) for sure.

received_1712667425446602-jpeg.jpg

Only about enough room behind "little red" for a smart car lol! He can drop it off at the scrap yard before he delivers your car.
:lol:

Since it really is on it's way here to Minnesota...I'll share some more pics. You can see some door dings on right side.
72rearpass qtrside.jpg

Back