How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

The last person I would want to be in the civilized world today is one of your patients.:lol:

Unbenannt.png

He's a bit in a hurry today to finish work and get home. ;)

...does have small powersteering leak when sitting...
That's why I changed the box in Old Red.... input shaft would drip while not running. After reading the fsm... what a mess that would've been, figured I'd just change the whole box out. With my luck the shaft would've been pitted and would need changed anyway.
Lil' Red looks great! Let's see some more pics!

Gawd!! That looks huge on that trailer. Oh wait, it is huge. :lol:

You should be happy you have a deep garage. The home builder in our subdivision cheeped out on the garage depth. SUV's and minivans fit well, but I can't close my garage door even when the Imp is backed into the parking space at my place.
You've got a great collection of Imperials. Congrats again.:thumbsup:

Poor Big Red, is all alone in a shed somewhere....:(
Pining for the fjords. Lol
You mean Old Red and she's hanging with Goldy the 69 Chebbie in the cleanest and newest storage unit. I'm gonna go visit her Sunday with Big Red.

Last edited:
Ah, the trouble of having to pick a car to drive each day. I feel your pain! Your neighbors must be confused with all the changes over the last year.

I would definitely give you special attention...maybe loosen up the restraining belts a little....skip the topical...
I'm convinced... I'll just go with the next quack my insurance will pay for... not that I don't trust you Doc, but I try not to compromise myself with folks I've poked with a stick. :D

It's crazy how mesmerizing an Imperial can be, I totally understand...now I also want a coupe haha

A couple before nite nite...think i'll wake up at 3 am and check her out more.
I'm as a giddy as a kid on X mas morning.
20180511_202441.jpg
20180511_202349.jpg
20180511_202423.jpg
l

Back