How Many Are Left? 1970 FK3 Orange Fury III 4-door Hardtop

almost twins.. FK5 inside out with V1G Gator Grain

PXL_20210623_225346933 - Kopie.jpg

Hey everybody,

After getting "The Great Pumpkin" our FK3 Burnt Orange 1970 Fury III 4-door hardtop, I was just wondering how many cars exactly like this one in this color combo were built and especially how many are still around? I hear it is a pretty rare color for the year so I assume that NOT many were built. If anybody knows or knows someone who does, or heck maybe even has one too please let me know. I'm very interested.

I only know of this one.....

I need to stop by and see that girl, I'll bring my gold truck

Hey everybody,

After getting "The Great Pumpkin" our FK3 Burnt Orange 1970 Fury III 4-door hardtop, I was just wondering how many cars exactly like this one in this color combo were built and especially how many are still around? I hear it is a pretty rare color for the year so I assume that NOT many were built. If anybody knows or knows someone who does, or heck maybe even has one too please let me know. I'm very interested.

I only know of this one.....

I know where a 70 FK3 4dr is in a yard non vinyl FK3 interior ill see if I have a picture still of it.

I know this is an old post but my mom stumbled upon it today and I just had to make an account and comment! Her Fury is the one you saw at Carlisle! People have always told her it was rare but when she saw yours at Carlisle she was so excited!! I told her and my dad to talk to you but they are "shy" haha They believe it has 40k-ish original miles but unfortunately it sat outside for a long time. They rebuilt the engine but because of shoddy work that was done to it they are going to have to rebuild it again. But she plans on keeping it for a long time!

20231002_173549.jpg

20231009_180327.jpg

20231009_180308.jpg

20231002_173340.jpg

20231002_173445.jpg

Back