Huge, HUGE (!) Dilemma... - 72 Imp Coupe near me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Chris is back logged beyond my life span.

Actually, there's a thought. I'll beg to let me jump the line and when it comes time to pay for it, I'll be dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For what it's worth, I tossed a $500 opening bid on it.
I immediately got outbid by a zero feedback bidder.

images
That's fine Stan, are you going to have a car trailer hooked up to the hearse when you come to pick it up? Since your lifeless corpse will be laid out in the back I will accept payment from the driver ( Cash of Course). Let the begging begin LOL.:poke:

That's fine Stan, are you going to have a car trailer hooked up to the hearse when you come to pick it up? Since your lifeless corpse will be laid out in the back I will accept payment from the driver ( Cash of Course). Let the begging begin LOL.:poke:
I was going to have you use the credit card that will be in my front right pocket.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

You could own a piece of American Automotive History. Of course all cars that show up on ebay and CL are pieces of American Automotive History. Although many AAHs are also a POS...:eek:s_dancing2:

I suppose I could yank the drive train to put it into a B-body, throw a SBC in there, and derby it.......

(Sent using Forum Runner)

It would blow up before the derby was over.

I believe most derbies ban Imperials anyway. There were regulars up here that would not enter their car if there was an Imperial in the mix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back