For Sale Hurst convertible, only 100k

Status
Not open for further replies.

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
Contact seller
Chrysler: 300 Series HURST CONVERTIBLE-1OF1

For 100k I would expect to get a molded rad hose.

hurst2.jpg

hurst1.jpg

The pictures in the ad are not the greatest. Appears to be in solid "survivor" condition. At the asking price it should be restored to #1 condition. My .02.

It is cool that it's the car that they used for promotional purposes with Linda Vaughn. It would be cooler if they still had the platform with the giant shifter. I think that's what they're counting on for the price but I agree that they should clean it up and detail it properly with the correct hoses etc.

As mentioned in the AD it is a Clone and not a good one at that....

Un superbe Chrysler 300 hurst décapotable de 1970 (clone)!! Extérieur superbe, aucune rouille n'y potter dessus, mécanique refait et moteur 383, tout fonctionne à merveille ! Intérieur couleur noir et beige (les bancs ont un cover dessus mais dois être refait). Pour plus d'informations appelé au 18194153197 ou écrivez moi sur gmail (le prix peut être négociable, acheteur sérieux svp!) Translated:

A superb Chrysler 300 hurst convertible 1970 (clone) !! Superb exterior, no rust, mechanical redone and 383 engine, everything works perfectly! Interior black and beige color (the benches have a cover on it but must be redone). For more information call at 18194153197 or email me on gmail (price may be negotiable, serious buyer please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back