Hurst Nationals at Carlisle w/Chrysler Nationals First Ever,....

Fury Pursuit

Reaction score
Here is your chance to showcase your 300/H -Hurst with Linda Vaughn, Don Glover, Bob Riggle et. al.

Let's represent the MoPar/Hurst connection and show some 68/69 Dart GTS's, Hemi Darts, Plymouth and Dodge taxi's and of course the famous 1970 Chrysler 300/H-Hurst.

It would be very cool to see at least 15 to 20, 1970 300/H-Hurst hardtops and the Linda Vaughn Convertible 300/H in one event. Here is your opportunity!!!

Here's a link: Hurst Nationals

hurst 2017.jpg

Hurst 2017 1.jpg

Hurst press release.jpg
hurst 300 convert 1.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking forward to it as I look at it as a BONUS to the Chryslers at Carlisle Show that I will be going to anyway. I always thought all the Hurst cars were pretty neat.

Dave

Lol. Most people would probably look at it like junk. Some day I want to drive it there and show it.
I want to get there too. This year might be a tall order but we'll see where I get.
And those who would look at it like it was junk have no vision!

FWIW, I just read on the HAMB that Linda Vaughn has just gotten out of the hospital after a lengthy stay. I'm not going to be surprised if she can't make it to Carlisle.

I just read that Linda Vaughan will be having heart surgery on July 3rd. It doesn't look like she's going to be at Carlisle.

Well this is a bummer. I hope it's just a speed bump for her and she has a good recovery.

Back