T1 Woodywagon

Reaction score
IMG_3100.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3108.jpg
IMG_3111.jpg
IMG_3110.jpg
Started the hydroboost mod on my friends 69' 300.
IMG_3100.jpg

All spark plug changes from the bottom?

Just curious,
CBODY67

41YAHcnArmL._AC_SY780_.jpg
So other than that pump being rather unsightly and probably noisy, was there another reason for a more complex system?

My pump took up very little space and only required a hose and 12V source to operate.

Similar to the above.

Kevin

I've been doing various mod upgrades to this car for 20+ years, this is just the next one concerning the brakes. The noise of the pump is a non issue, the car has 3" exhaust and solenoid exhaust cut outs which are open 99% of the time.

I like to see threads with different solutions for making these cars better. Thank you for posting.

Link to a YouTube video can work, I believe.

I went to a local auto wrecker and pulled everything off a 2000 gmc duramax, I got the booster,master cylinder,all the hydraulic lines and power steering pump for $150, but I'm making new lines at my work and putting AN fittings in the booster, also I flipped the booster upside down for more clearance, and all the lines will go from the bottom now.

Looking at this project, I first wonder....Why?
Since I see a former vacuum pump set up, I presume it because of the engine combination was not making sufficient vacuum to run accessories?

Back