I bought another Formal...

Very cool car! Congratulations on your new ride! I love the green on the top and the interior. It is just not something you see everyday. I hope you get much joy and satisfaction while you are out cruising around! Don't worry about the neighbors, they're just jealous!

Again, Congrats Bob! I can't say I really like the interiorcolor but overall it's a damn good looking car!

Looks great Bob! Congtats! Glad you found something. Surprised its a formal. The formal Newports have grown on me quite a bit.

Looks like a great survivor congratulations. This had to be someone's special order baby, because it does seem very oddly optioned, but that is what makes it great. Enjoy in the rain too.:poke:

Bob, you really need to spend less time on the cars and more time cleaning the house. LOL

attachment.php

Mighty fine score there, Bob. Ya better get some tags onit before the home owner's association discovers it. . .

Too bad I couldn't build a 60' x 120' garage in the woods behind my house.

You can always rent like I do... Kinda sucks not having them at home but it's also nice to have them so close to the track...

Back