I fought the HOA and I beat the system.

I didn't.
After some digging out the front axle with my Kubota from the FUHOA PWD,
I got in, LOCKED THE AXLES (
d2r5k5o-2b4d2db6-fc58-4d97-b873-580f8da0cd37.gif
) and rocked it out.
Had the clutch smokin a bit but that Mack looked like it never had Preventive Maintenance in the first place.

Ha ha... you the one responsible for relocating the mudflap Stan?
If you are give yourself a pat on the back, job well done!

MUDFLAP.jpg

:lol:

My FUHOA is ******* with me now btw. Telling me I can’t have my trash/recycling cans outside visible to neighbors. Have been there 11 years ... now they’re a problem. I’m thinking about getting a lawyer to review FUHOA guidance.

any advice Stan?

My FUHOA is ******* with me now btw. Telling me I can’t have my trash/recycling cans outside visible to neighbors. Have been there 11 years ... now they’re a problem. I’m thinking about getting a lawyer to review FUHOA guidance.

any advice Stan?
I like Peter's suggestion.
I stopped paying my HOA annual dues and ignore them. Oh, I return my bills with KMA written on them.

They don't like me.

facetiousness
Facetiousness is a quality of joking around, or treating serious subjects in a humorous way. Your facetiousness might make it hard for your friends to take you seriously.

A stand-up comedian's facetiousness can be seen in her tendency to be sarcastic, or to playfully joke about serious issues. The facetiousness of a play might make critics describe it as a farce or a parody. Facetiousness can come across as lighthearted humor, but it can also be a little bit inappropriate or bitterly ironic. Facetiousness comes from the French facétie, "a joke," with its Latin root word, facetia, "jest or witticism."

facetiousness
Facetiousness is a quality of joking around, or treating serious subjects in a humorous way. Your facetiousness might make it hard for your friends to take you seriously.

A stand-up comedian's facetiousness can be seen in her tendency to be sarcastic, or to playfully joke about serious issues. The facetiousness of a play might make critics describe it as a farce or a parody. Facetiousness can come across as lighthearted humor, but it can also be a little bit inappropriate or bitterly ironic. Facetiousness comes from the French facétie, "a joke," with its Latin root word, facetia, "jest or witticism."

I NEVER read you that way.

Back