I have a 1966 Chrysler New Yorker I want to sell

lilCato45

Reaction score
If anyone has any information to help me sell it of how much it is worth please let me know. It does not run currently but does turn over. I currently have all the interior pulled out so nothing got mold or anything.
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

If anyone has any information to help me sell it of how much it is worth please let me know. It does not run currently but does turn over. I currently have all the interior pulled out so nothing got mold or anything.View attachment 468070 View attachment 468071 View attachment 468072 View attachment 468073 View attachment 468074 View attachment 468075

You should put the car back together and get it running. You'll get a lot more for it. As it sits, it is getting close to scrap value. . .

Get it running and together so you don't lose parts. Clean it up! Make it far more presentable than what you have it. What a potential buyers' eyeballs see is everything. How long has the car sat? Check for fuel, air, spark. You might have bad fuel, or a bad fuel pump? Lots of easy things to at least check before you throw it out there for sale.

If you weren't 1,800 miles away, I'd look at it.

this is a for sale section and not a what's it worth..plus if one reads forum instructions a price is required

Needs a "take it off my hands" price in this condition. Don't try to hold out for the big bucks.
It has potential for a guy who is broke and handy..... Just needs to be saved.

Back