I need to replace floor pans for a 1961 Dart Pioneer 2 door hardtop

FWD Look Fan

Reaction score
I sent this is in to another forum a while ago and have yet to get approval from the administrator for this to be posted.
So, I turn to you good people.
I need to replace the floor pans in my 1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer. It is a 2 door hardtop. I an looking for you to help with my questions.
Are these floor pans correct, as advertised? The multiple years listed as compatible leaves me with trepidation.
The 60 and 61 Darts were different animals than the later year cars listed in the ad.
Is it true that these floor pans fit all the model years as listed? Really?
I'm skeptical, so I look to you. Anybody here have history with this vendor? ( classicparts4u )
Your help is much appreciated.
I apologize if the image of the ad pasted below is blurry!
Thank you.
1713830385660.png

Garbage.

Basically thin sheet metal that looks like it was made in a high school shop. The reason it says it fits all those years is because it doesn't fit any of them.

The reason the listing is NOT for your car is the inclusion of "Lancer" and "Valiant" are in the mix, which were COMPACT cars, not cars of your size. The A-body Dart came after the Valiant and Lancer.

If all you need are the front floorpan sections, look for similar model year Chryslers and Plymouths, as most all of the front sections were the same, using the rear sections to vary the wheelbase with. If you need the rear sections, too, then get what you can and section (in or out) to fit what you need.

When you get done welding, cover everything with a rust preventative costing and then a good coat of undercoating of ALL Of the new panels and seams. ALL of the new seams!

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Don't hold back, @Big_John; tell us what you really think.
I bought some of their junk once and I'm trying to keep others from wasting their hard earned money.

What really upsets me is they were using cars that have not been restored using their parts for advertising. I haven't seen that in a while though... Maybe they got called out on it.

Back