I wrote a book

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you! I will see if I can get a copy in germany :)

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you! I will see if I can get a copy in germany :)
Hey Vodka thanks for the thumbs up but the book is only available on LUlu.com right now, they print a book only when one is ordered, cheers. I can tell you this though a friend of mine that lives in Jersey UK ordered one thursday week ago and got it last tuesday. i thought that was pretty good turn around.

Mine is paid for. Can't wait to read it.
Just saw the payment, i will let you know when i get the book as i ordered an extra one when Will bought one, I will send em out both at the same time. What would you guys like written in the front cover? I was thinking, "One of the very first!" then my signature?

Well the books and ebooks are now all available through most distributors, has anyone finished reading the novels as yet from here? I am curious to see what you lot think.

So guys I spent many years sitting down writing a medieval fantasy book in my spare time and the last couple of months polished it up and formatted it, then bought some artwork and built a cover for it too. I am proud to say i have now self published my very first effort. AT 600 pages long its a big story. If you like the idea of Lord of the Rings mixed in with Game of Thrones then you might wanna check it out. Cheers!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/gerard-bond/angels-blood/paperback/product-21548521.html
How many years did it take from start to being published? I know someone who is also writing one.

Back