I'm a liar

polarus

Reaction score
Well I'm not very observant. I went back to pull the burnt orange dash from the 70 Fury and it's cracked. I managed to get inside without breaking anything, I saw what I thought were three smudge marks on the passenger side but they turned out to be small swirl cracks right in the middle of the pad. Sorry to get everyone stoked up for nothing. Anybody looking for parts for a 70 Fury let me know, I promise to look closer next time.:BangHead:

Please look at the front park lights, and if good would you let me know? Mine are not that great and would like to get better if available. Thank you.

At least some reproduction pads are on their way for that car. I saw the first prototype last month, so it will be coming soon. No worry about cracks then. Just spray it with some SEM vinyl spray and install it once without worry. Not as cheap as the used one, but way cheaper than Just Dashes.

At least some reproduction pads are on their way for that car. I saw the first prototype last month, so it will be coming soon. No worry about cracks then. Just spray it with some SEM vinyl spray and install it once without worry. Not as cheap as the used one, but way cheaper than Just Dashes.
The price seems more than fair for a new dash pad. I've called a few times and left messages I'm pushing for 72/73 Polara Monaco pads. Has anybody purchased a dash pad from this vendor?

Back