Imperial Derby

How dare you post something so Disgusting and Vile.

Bet i can top it.

MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg

I'm not going to watch it. I refuse to watch any of those derby videos on YT.
I know it's not likely to happen, but I would personally love to see all cars over 35 years old banned from demolition derbies. I'm sick of seeing classic cars destroyed in derbies.

This is like "The Dukes of Hazard" T.V. show after they destroyed many Chargers and several years of police cars. Both values went up as supply was dwindled.

these cars were banned from our local demo derbies because they were indestructible!

What a waist but that's the way I remember when you could identify the cars and morn that they were being sacrificed! Not like todays unidentifiable jelly beans! there wont be any Imps left for parts if this goes on!!!

these cars were banned from our local demo derbies because they were indestructible!

they were banned pretty much everywhere in derbies. I remember they were banned in the early 80's where I'm from. That's why that's what I assume to be a Imperial only derby video

I remember going to a demo derby as a kid. Probably mid 60s. One of the drivers told us how they loved the mopar push-button cars. Gave them an edge shifting forward and back. Sure enough, we noticed the large number of big mopars demolished.

Back