SOLD Imperial Lebaron 1970 parting out Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robchally

Reaction score
Parting out my Imperial, 1970 Lebaron.
Car is in the Netherlands, Europe.
Small or light stuff can be shipped overseas.
Attached fender tag
Motor and trans already gone
Parts starting at $10,00
Windscreen smashed, unfortunately.
Clean US title

fender tag.jpg

front.jpg

rear.jpg

Last edited:
Parting out a 2-door LeBaron?, unless it's rusty, sure hope someone steps up and saves this one.

Oh no not bad at all: Hardly any rust, no rotting parts on this one. It only has been left in a barn for a long time.

I feel bad parting this one out. Sure hope to save the little fellow.

Surely someone in your region wants to save this!! Only 1803 2 dr Lebarons made in 70!

Yeah I know.
But the first parts are sold tonight, so the car will be parted out.

What a shame ....black 2 door , white interior , solid ....and part it out.....

YM23T0C139635 -- thank you for posting it here.

Too late: some parts sold. Parting out in progress

Yeah it is what it is.
The car has been in the Netherlands since 2008. It was sitting in a barn, waiting for rebuild. The guy had 12 or more cars waiting, mostly Chevy. We got in contact and the deal was made. In my working place there are a couple of cars too many. So we put this one for sale, no responses. But a lot of parts-questions. Last thursday I made the final decision on it and a lot of Mopar owners responded.
In the end: Lots of c bodies will get fresh parts from this one.

Last edited:
I saw the car in person today and it's rough...
Looks good from the far, but far from good looking.

It's painted silver poorly over the original black and then red with a brush using house paint... The interior is dirty and worn out. Almost every part has broken bits and ends... and so on, and so forth.
No one would have spend the thousends and thousends of dollars to fix all this! That's the unfortunate but hard truth...

But, on the other hand it has a bunch of salvagable parts to fix dozens of other C-Bodys in the Netherlands and Germany!
I was really happy to buy a bunch of parts I am looking for for years! Especially the passenger door is a blessing for me since the one I bough from Jeff is stuck in customs and will probably still take month to get here.

Rob is a great guy to deal with. Thanks for the hospitality today!

2023-02-27 20.44.46.jpg

Last edited:
Parting out my Imperial, 1970 Lebaron.
Car is in the Netherlands, Europe.
Small or light stuff can be shipped overseas.
Attached fender tag
Motor and trans already gone
Parts starting at $10,00
Windscreen smashed, unfortunately.
Clean US title

View attachment 583601

View attachment 583602

View attachment 583603
Little bit late but I am situated in Amsterdam and very interested in parts. I have a 1971 two door imperial which needs a lot of interior and exterior parts

Little bit late but I am situated in Amsterdam and very interested in parts. I have a 1971 two door imperial which needs a lot of interior and exterior parts
I was just about to send you the link for this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back