Inner fender seals

Fireguyfire

Reaction score
The “U” shaped rubber seals are missing from the bottom of the inner fenders on my 1970 300. These are the ones that seal things up around shock towers.

Does anyone know of a source for these?

I bought the recommended set which are nice quality, but didn’t come with any instructions and all of my original ones are gone so I can’t use them as a help.
Can anyone help me out with how these seals are supposed to be installed? I’m assuming from the inside of the wheel well?
I’m not sure how the seals are supposed to go around, or drape over the upper control arms.
A photo or 2 would be fantastic!

I bought the recommended set which are nice quality, but didn’t come with any instructions and all of my original ones are gone so I can’t use them as a help.
Can anyone help me out with how these seals are supposed to be installed? I’m assuming from the inside of the wheel well?
I’m not sure how the seals are supposed to go around, or drape over the upper control arms.
A photo or 2 would be fantastic!
If your car is a convertible, you may have some fitment issues.

The part number for the A-arm shields is 2935339 for the Chrysler convertible and wagon in 1970, all the C-bodies in 1969. 2935338 is the part number for 1970 C-body hardtops and sedans except the Plymouths.

2935339 also fits 1970 Plymouths too.

I would say that is because the 'vert used the same stub frame as the '69.

Look back at DMT Splash Guard Fitment again and it might make sense.

Back