Interesting Dealer Information- Ron Drenkow Motors, Sheldon IA

71newport

Reaction score
Was going through an old box of stuff and stumbled across this. It's a set of prospect cards printed September 11, 1972. The dealer would get these monthly. It includes prospects who bought their '68-'72 Mopar in that particular month. While there are a few b-bodies and a-bodies sprinkled in here and there, it's shocking how many C-bodies this dealer sold. Clearly that was the bread and butter for the dealership.

There are several pages of prospect cards. I've included pictures of the front and back of the instruction card, and a representative sample of a prospect card page. If your car was sold new at Ron Drenkow, let me know and I'll see if I can get you the name and address of the original owner.

IMG_9542.JPG

IMG_9541.JPG

IMG_9543.JPG

Items like that are very cool. thanks for sharing. I'd be interested in seeing the other pages if you'd be willing to share them in the open or privately.

Cool stuff thanks for sharing!

They keep mailing my wife to buy her 2018 vehicle.

@71newport -- thank you for posting. Any 1970 convertibles in there? CE27, CM27, DL27, PM27 ?

Very cool! That dealer is roughly an hour away from me. Loved going there when they actually had some older iron on the lot.

Back