Is this 1973 Chrysler-Plymouth Merchandising Folder also for Imperial?

LeBaron1973

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I found a 1973 Chrysler-Plymouth Merchandising Folder on eBay which I presume also includes Imperial, but I want to be sure before purchasing it.

item no

Can anyone please advise?

Cheers

John

The number worked for me, but I can't imagine paying $195 for a merchandising manual. I even wonder if there is any merchandising that was even done for Imperials? Key chains or hats or dealer added stripes???

US$78.95 for shipping?, inflated prices don't attract buyers.

That almost looks like a dealer order book with some codes for the stripes although hard to read.......

I have a 1973 Chrysler Color Trim dealer book for far less and no musty smell. This has the color swatches for the interior and exteriors.

Spiral bound. NOS I assume the Imperial is in there too.

Thanks Marty, I'll check with my friend in Wisconsin who has my car and literature to see whether I already purchased one, saw one on eBay just now to see what it was and under some colours were marked all Imperial.

The merchandise album was basically a "decorate your dealership" catalogue, so I'll pass at that price, had it been $50 or so I would have bought it.

Regards

John

That's probably priority and the album is heavy, was going to send it to my buddy in Wisconsin who has the car, but as interesting as the album is, it's too expensive at the current price.

Do you mean Mark in Black River Falls, WI?

That almost looks like a dealer order book with some codes for the stripes although hard to read.......

I have a 1973 Chrysler Color Trim dealer book for far less and no musty smell. This has the color swatches for the interior and exteriors.

Spiral bound. NOS I assume the Imperial is in there too.
Many thanks for the heads up Marty, I just received word that I have a nice one already.

Back