Javier..... I have one question.

Thanks. Between my two cars I have one of each side I can make a pattern from. I’ll add this to my to do list.

Nice work, when I saw the pic's I wondered what material was used, but now questions have been answered.

I was thinking he either had a very patient, understanding wife or a very old kitchen table. :-D
I'm betting that she wasn't home and is still unaware this has happened... Blackmail pics posted to FCBO may not be the safest plan... :poke:

I'm betting that she wasn't home and is still unaware this has happened... Blackmail pics posted to FCBO may not be the safest plan... :poke:

Oh.... she knew all about it. Thought it was “cute” I was making something for my friends.... then she asked if I was charging anything for it.

Told her it’s a communist cooperative, “pay it forward” kind of site that doesn’t allow “charging” anything beyond cost. She gave me a pouty face seeing there was no “cut” coming to her and left saying over her shoulder that I needed to hurry up and clean up my mess.

My GF has a fit when I have car parts in the house and especially working on car stuff in the house.

A little trick I use is I'll ask her if she wants some of my Combat Potato Salad. She will immediately ask me if I made it yet. As I'm chuckling and tell her not yet and she will tell me to leave it alone and she'll make it. It's an excellent recipe from my mother and it tastes great. It just takes so much time to make if you slice the potatoes and eggs. Well, to save a ton of time I just smash the potatoes and eggs in my hands instead of slicing them. You can't tell the difference after you mix it all up. Still tastes great! My GF saw me do that and she stops me and she makes it herself. That use to work on my mother too when she was still here. Now I just have to buy all the ingredients and put them in the fridge and ask my GF if she wants Combat Potato Salad. LOL.

:thumbsup:

Clips... EBay search.

Mopar 62-76 STAINLESS Splash Shield Seal Clips Plymouth Dodge 25pcs DMT

DMT always has good stuff.

Regarding parts in the house, I told my wife when we got married to expect it. She draws the line at a couple things, but it's a very fair line so we're good. Her ***** of a mother made a remark about it once and she got told that it wasn't her house.

DMT always has good stuff.

Regarding parts in the house, I told my wife when we got married to expect it. She draws the line at a couple things, but it's a very fair line so we're good. Her ***** of a mother made a remark about it once and she got told that it wasn't her house.

My basement is my garage. Sometimes it takes awhile for me to get it downstairs. I had 4 road wheels stacked next to the couch for a week. That was 2 years ago and she still bitches about it

My basement is my garage. Sometimes it takes awhile for me to get it downstairs. I had 4 road wheels stacked next to the couch for a week. That was 2 years ago and she still bitches about it
And here I thought you were a single man.

In a goid way I am glad that wheelchairs can’t get to my basement garage as I would be crucified lol

In a bad way she can’t help clean parts....:(

And here I thought you were a single man.

I'm kind of single. She has her own house and so do I. We tried that living together thing but her kids and grandkids behavior put an end to that in less than 6 months. Plus I'm retired and she is still working so our routines are pretty different. Plus she likes chaos and drama and I like it quiet and drama free.

I know for a fact that women have a spreadsheet with everything you ever did wrong that they go to in any argument.....

I know for a fact that women have a spreadsheet with everything you ever did wrong that they go to in any argument.....
You are always wrong. If a tree falls in the forest and your wife doesn't hear it, you are still wrong.

Embrace the wrongness and you'll be better off for it.

I'm kind of single. She has her own house and so do I. We tried that living together thing but her kids and grandkids behavior put an end to that in less than 6 months. Plus I'm retired and she is still working so our routines are pretty different. Plus she likes chaos and drama and I like it quiet and drama free.
Does she like football?

Back