Jesse James Polara

That's the Car I would build if I had his talents.
His personality aside, you have to admire his fabrication skills which are secondary to none.

Great fabrication skills, Yes. This kind of stuff isn't for me though; I prefer my cars to be 100% bone stock.

Awesome build, Roadster Shop turn out some great stuff. Did you look at the welds on the frame, just beautiful.

The fab and metal work looked pretty neat. Lots of shiny metal with neat welding. Lots of "artists" have then personality flaws, which is probably what motivates them to bigger and better projects . . . IF they can get them sponsored/financed.

CBODY67

I would bet he's somewhere on the Autism scale. Listen when he talks. Dead giveaway.

Rainman fabricator.

Very impressive! How the hell do you do perfect welds like that?!? It looks like God did the welding on that car. Also, I can't believe they put a six-speed trans in it. With such enormous power, I don't think you could steer the car and shift the gears with out having both hands on the wheel. I think an automatic would work better, and you'd be less likely to lose the car half way down the strip.

Rainman fabricator, lol. That brings back memories. Best part of the movie. Nice Polara build btw.

Back