Junk yard find.

70 Sport Suburban

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I finally found most of my missing trim for my 70 and a few other things for my dads. I gottta go back and get the dash it had one small split and the cluster was clean also and check the fenders out.

20170819_155951.png

20170827_153327.jpg

Nice score. What happened to all the foliage on the trees?
The pic of the wagon was from 2015 i never knew it was there it was so buried. But i met a guy that worked at the yard and he took me out to it i would of never found it if it wasn't for him.

20170827_080819.jpg

Is it really a yard where stuff is for sale? Or is it more a graveyard where stuff is left to die? It looks like an old graveyard to me.

Is it really a yard where stuff is for sale? Or is it more a graveyard where stuff is left to die? It looks like an old graveyard to me.
I called once and asked if they would sell one of the wagons they told me between 500 and 1k. So they will sell but a lot of stuff is pretty well gone. They are starting to reproduce Mopar stuff aslo and hopefully getting into the CBodies more they have 2dr sill moldings already i believe 70 and 71.

Any 1969 Plymouth furies out there too,I want a 2 Door (post) coupe Fury I or Fury II.Let me know?Get pictures for me too? Thanks Paul J.Amato.......Palm Bay,Florida

Any 1969 Plymouth furies out there too,I want a 2 Door (post) coupe Fury I or Fury II.Let me know?Get pictures for me too? Thanks Paul J.Amato.......Palm Bay,Florida
Paul, you have been looking for one for a long time. They must be scarce, I never met a 1969 2 Door Post in person.

Back