K-car steering

Cut the belt, disconnect the lines and run it as a manual rack. Done it many of times as all those cars were nearing death here in the rust belt.

If you want this guyz Name & # lemme know Pal. When I bought my '87 TI LeBaron Coupe a couple yearz ago the rack waz bad. I called Larry and had him ship me one of his re-built racks and I sent him mine to trade. FWI, His $ are a bit more then Rock Auto but I know what I'm getting and they're not Cardone crap. My Scamp haz one of his Rackz in it also. I'm sure our friend in Clinton Know Larry too, Jer

Thanks my man! No trips up north planned for a while unfortunately though. Ill have to stick with an over the counter part when the time comes.

Hope all is well!

Check the thermostat.. :rolleyes:

F@?& that thermostat! I ripped it out months ago, after seeing all the trouble they cause:D

Cut the belt, disconnect the lines and run it as a manual rack. Done it many of times as all those cars were nearing death here in the rust belt.

Even being a K car, it is too nice to do that to it lol. Hell parts seem pretty cheap anyway...

81 K Car Tuff Wheel.jpg

and here I thought you were looking for one of these!

Back