commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
February, 2023
Gonna rename it Rasputin.

4-Speed 440 V8! 1976 Chrysler New Yorker
1689858585323.png

From the comments...

"Remember the time you walked into a room and saw a beautiful girl but when she turned, looked at you and smiled she had a big chunk of something green in her front teeth? That’s how this cat struck me when I saw the hood scoops. From the back and sides, it’s kinda cool but when you get to the front your first instinct is “who puts huge rhino nostrils on the hood of a car like this?”"

Not true..

"Below is the link on You Tube from the original owners add in 2013:"

For Sale ad

Last edited:
No sightings of it yet here in Daytona but I haven't been out and about much other than going to the grocery stores and down the street for smokes.
There's a bar south of me that brags they have a car show (I think) on Thursday night and I'll have to remember to do my Publix run on that night and rubberneck to see if it's the line up. Owner/Patron(?) prides himself with his hipster' RatRod' and from reading his response's to his Google reviews it's highly unlikely I'll stop in to meet this asshat smoking bar or not.

No sightings of it yet here in Daytona but I haven't been out and about much other than going to the grocery stores and down the street for smokes.
There's a bar south of me that brags they have a car show (I think) on Thursday night and I'll have to remember to do my Publix run on that night and rubberneck to see if it's the line up. Owner/Patron(?) prides himself with his hipster' RatRod' and from reading his response's to his Google reviews it's highly unlikely I'll stop in to meet this asshat smoking bar or not.

No, no, no. I need you to ask him a lotta stupid questions.
Have me on the phone. :rofl:

Back