Let's talk swap! See what I got to give, what you have to trade

drpreposterous

Reaction score
I recently picked up a '90 Crown Vic LTD that had been a law enforcement vehicle most of its life; first with the FBI then with a small sheriff's office. Its former LEO owner cherished it enough that it took a first place trophy at Hershey in 2016. Suitable as a DD!

It features a rebuilt crate 351 with 4,000 miles on it, a Holley 4 bbl and no rust, clean interior and some recent gaskets and seals replaced. It runs out fine and still has working wig wags and strobes (siren taken out, though). When I picked up, I envisioned as a safer way to still enjoy an ol' style ride, what with disc brakes, shoulder belts, head rests, etc. No immediate needs beyond sluggish power window on driver's rear side. Tiny bubble on rear passenger quarter bottom and that is it.. Unexpectedly, I am retiring somewhat earlier than I thought at age 60, so I thought I'd parlay Mr. Bevis (my name for the Vic) into a Mopar (not necessarily C) since my driving needs are now shorter and simplified.

What you can bring to the table: A nice, clean Mopar. Preference is for V8 but slants are fine. Number of doors immaterial. She just needs to be in cosmetically and mechanically nice as Bevis. PM if you've got a contender! Hopefully within a day's drive of Detroit. Here's some pics...
00-B0-B-e-Lrjt-F7t-M35-1200x900.jpg
00-K0-K-h-Lux87g7-Hj-V-1200x900.jpg
00a0a-7-Bk-Tl-Qlh-Rlo-1200x900.jpg

00c0c-bwtblqw5-BTW-1200x900.jpg
00m0m-g-GJnm-Ih-HMN0-1200x900.jpg

doc .. this is all I have to trade for it. :poke:

download1.jpg

seriously, if you want to sell it, PM me and we can go over some $$ ideas? Love these "boxes" man

if not, cool. Hope you get the swap you want :)

I’ve seen this one around and am starting to look for a new winter beater...:steering::poke:

My old ex- NC Statie. 1989, 81K original miles.

Fast (relatively speaking for its era, rather would call it "quick" 0-70) with the 351 (a relative rarity but definitely the engine to have in this vintage Interceptor vs. the 302), dunno about that "floating" thing Doc cuz this car held on tight with very little "wallowing" in turns. Fun car.

IMG_2557A.jpg
IMG_2557B.jpg
IMG_2557C.jpg
IMG_2557D.jpg

img_2557a-jpg.jpg

That is one fine car Ray. Do you still have this one? I miss your old 67 Ford. One day you and I are going to have to get together and "go bowling".

Thanks Randy .. the 67 is one of the ones I really want back boss :). THe NC statie was at last check owned by an active NC State trooper I sold it to.

IMG_2593A.jpg
IMG_2593B.jpg
IMG_2593C.jpg
IMG_2593D.jpg
IMG_2593E.jpg
IMG_2593F.jpg

Back