lights and turn signals

marblemike

Reaction score
I put a 3 wire socket in the right turn signal lamp and it worked untill i turned headlights on, no turn signal or running lights.
i noticed the left one wasnt as bright and dimmed some.
i am going to replace the other signal in front.is there a way to ground the light system or do i go somewhere else.
headlights are bright and taillights are too, but as soon as you pull the lights to parking or headlights pulls all power to turn signals.
I want to Thank all that has taken time to shed a helping hand on this site.
i bought this car from ebay in MI. and from a so called state certified collission body and paint, had it shipped here and looked good but didnt get to 40 mi an hr and could here trouble right rear end.
broken drum still noise, i think its a rear axle bearring.
looks like it sat on ground for years all rusted up.
needed water pump, fenders wasnt even painted under side of fenders, well i made a big mstake biggest of all is the front left side of subframe almost rusted into, and i know he knew about it because brakes wore out brake lines new and was run where they shoudnt have, gas line replaced half way with rubber and and was stuck between exaust and frame accident waighting to happen, wheel cylinder, and now lights, oh new battery, the list goes on and on.
havnt even got out of town yet owned about 3 mo.
well ive vented enough.
Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.
Thanks marblemikel

Back