WANTED Looking for 1966 Newport Convertible Rear Window Regulator or The Plastic Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrancoFonseca

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,

I need a right rear window regulator or the plastic wheels for my 66' Newport convertible.

Thanks,

Franco

IMG_0044.jpg

1966-Chrysler-Newport-american-classics--Car-101405560-9f9abc4603fd5aa4369ee6ac114d8328.jpg

I'm not sure what it is you provided. Are these parts that will fit my car?
@ayilar is alerting (using that "@" sign in front of a user name tells that user they have been mentioned in a post) another established member, @Ripinator, of your (a new member) inquiry, who may in turn be able to assist you, and/or alert another member of your parts inquiry.

@ayilar is just "jumpstarting" the process to help you find people on the board who can help you -- somebody here is surely gonna try to help another member with their C's. :)

Good lluck.. Nice car.

I understand. I will reach out to Ripinator.
@ayilar is alerting (using that "@" sign in front of a user name) another established member, @Ripinator, of your (a new member) inquiry, who may in turn be able to assist you, and/or alert another member of your parts inquiry.

@ayilar is just helping you find people on the board who can help you possibly find what you are looking for -- somebody here is surely gonna try to help the new members with their C's. :)

Good lluck.. Nice car.

A new member with a great looking car. I moved this thread from "For Sale" to "Parts Wanted". Good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back