WANTED Looking For 65 300 Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart4forte

Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Chrysler 300 parts. The car is not a letter car.

300 Grill Emblem

Power window wiring harness(need it for parts)

Quarter window hardware, rollers, rods etc.

Set of tail lights or a pair of BU lenses

I have a big box of quarter-window parts, but the nylon rollers are like hen's teeth, I sold all of mine over the years.
If you can post a pic from the FSM, or some other photo, with the parts you need circled, I can see what I have left.

I have a big box of quarter-window parts, but the nylon rollers are like hen's teeth, I sold all of mine over the years.
If you can post a pic from the FSM, or some other photo, with the parts you need circled, I can see what I have left.

Thanks. I'll see what I can print and copy

Probably not. I've sold a bunch of used roller parts over the years, and my research, and some other folks that have looked around, seems to conclude they are different.

Ok thanks. All I need are the rear double rollers that's the back of the quarter window straight. Any idea where I could find those?

Any advice? I replaced turn signal switch on 66 fury. Turn signals worked great for 5 minutes then the left went dead. Right side works fine but left only clicks the flasher fuse.

fk4406 -
Which part are you looking for, the red or the blue?
And if you are WTB rollers and need TS advice, you should start separate threads and not encroach Dart4forte's.

upload_2017-4-30_13-4-22.png

Red and sorry about that. I'm new to the site and haven't quite figured it out yet. Just trying to find some parts

It's always best to start your own thread for parts needed, unless somebody replies that they have a whole bunch of something, above and beyond what the 1st poster is needing. Otherwise, the 1st poster should have dibs, and others that have the parts may be hesitant to offer them to you and confuse the whole thread for who is getting what, from whom.

The red ones are the ones everybody is looking for and needing.

I made a compilation thread here, so you'll want to 'watch' this one.
the rear-window-roller compilation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back