Looking for a member

Dana

Woodruff Carburetor Specialties
FCBO Vendor
Reaction score
image.jpg
Does anyone know this guy? His check bounced and now he won’t pick up the phone. His carb was for a 66 Monaco. I have been shipping carbs for years, then calling the customer and giving them the total. This might be the first time I get burned. There won’t be a second. Customers will either wait until their check clears or go somewhere else. Thanks

I don’t know. I’m not sure that he had one. I remember him saying he found me on c-bodies.

Ahh, the cost of doing business.

I hate to say it, but bump your prices a little and start taking credit cards along with paypal and other electronic pay for your services. Cleared checks only, except with established customers. Your business may even increase.

Ahh, the cost of doing business.

I hate to say it, but bump your prices a little and start taking credit cards along with paypal and other electronic pay for your services. Cleared checks only, except with established customers. Your business may even increase.
I don’t know John. An ******* can bounce a check for $225 as quickly as $175. I did the credit card thing. They kept sneaking the fees up slow but steady. They take advantage as much as this guy.

And here is the proverbial guy that ruins it for the rest of us. Good luck, hope you find him.
Adarthus Harper
His address is there......

Here's a different address than the one on his check. Says it's a current address.
View attachment 507373
Those free online background checks are often full of errors or dated. I googled the name and there's a bunch of addresses where he has lived.

I've googled my own name and there's a bunch of misinformation on the reports...

Those free online background checks are often full of errors or dated. I googled the name and there's a bunch of addresses where he has lived.

I've googled my own name and there's a bunch of misinformation on the reports...
True but it's somewhere to start at least. My info is correct. This same site would lead you straight to me if I bounced a check on you.

Last edited:
Got a bad check one time, A collection agency availed nothing, yes they take a cut if successful. Hope you have better luck! Hopefully its just the holidays.

True but it's somewhere to start at least. My info is correct. This same site would lead you straight to me if I bounced a check on you.
Well, then where's my money?

Sorry... Had to do it.

We had someone steal a canceled company check from one of the vendors we paid. They forged their name, forged a larger amount too... and tried to cash it. It was an amateur attempt that looked like a 10 year old did it, so it was picked up really fast. It always stuck in my mind as a reason not to write checks though.

Of course, I've had several attempts at collecting money from me for other people with the same name...

Customers will either wait until their check clears or go somewhere else.
I'd expect nothing less. That low check number raises a flag as well.

That sucks, hope you get his money from him.

Not that it helps much, but this MIGHT be a picture of him. Never heard of the guy, nor seen a 66 Monaco around here. Good luck.
Screenshot_20220104-153109_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back