Looking for C-Body guys in Southern California

MBar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I live in Orange County and would like to meet other members who are in the area... seems like I am the only one I know who is into these beautiful cars.

I have 3:
1972 Fury III 4-door
1972 Custom Suburban
1968 Chrysler Newport 4-door

Somebody say hello!! :)

I live in Orange County and would like to meet other members who are in the area... seems like I am the only one I know who is into these beautiful cars.

I have 3:
1972 Fury III 4-door
1972 Custom Suburban

I'm in SoCal (Pasadena area) but don't make it down to OC very frequently.

I'm in Rancho Cucamonga but try to avoid O.C. because of the brutal traffic. But Spring Fling would be a great place to meet as Alan said.

Steve

I'm in Rancho Cucamonga but try to avoid O.C. because of the brutal traffic. But Spring Fling would be a great place to meet as Alan said.

Steve
I drive all over SoCal for work... I was in Rancho just this past Wednesday.. perhaps sometime when I am around there we can meet for coffee or beverage.

Thanks Alan and good to say hello!... I sent an email requesting info for the event. I plan on attending
There isn't much more to add that isn't in the flyer, largest Mopar show west of the Mississippi
Friday Cruise to Malibu
Saturday Show & Shine (no judging)/Swap Meet
Sunday Judged show/Swap Meet

I'll have the CHP Polara there on Saturday and my 67 Barracuda there on Sunday

Alan

Thread is a good idea, Mario. Too few members are on the map that you click on to add your location.

I fled that God forsaken state and have never looked back, you should too! Good Luck

I have 3:
1972 Fury III 4-door
1972 Custom Suburban

What town?
I used to live in San Clemente but then moved up to the bay area in 2010.

I'm in Whittier... half way between LA and OC. Don't get down to OC much anymore. I know there's a guy in Fullerton too. He is/was heavy into C bodies. I bought some HP manifolds from him. He told me about the Spring and Fall flings.

I'm in Whittier... half way between LA and OC. Don't get down to OC much anymore. I know there's a guy in Fullerton too. He is/was heavy into C bodies. I bought some HP manifolds from him. He told me about the Spring and Fall flings.

Do you ever go to the Ruby's Diner Cruise on Whittier Blvd.?

Do you ever go to the Ruby's Diner Cruise on Whittier Blvd.?

I stumbled upon it once last year I think. I was going to Sears, pulled into parking lot in my Dually, and saw all the cars parked. But I have not officially attended. May look into for this Summer. Want to get the 'Vert alittle more finished.

I have a bad habit of not wanting to drive/ride my projects till I'm 100% satisfied/complete. But recently decided to be different on this project. Finishing off the interior, then will cruise, while still working on other little items on the car. Damn rain been slowing me down!!

I stumbled upon it once last year I think. I was going to Sears, pulled into parking lot in my Dually, and saw all the cars parked. But I have not officially attended. May look into for this Summer. Want to get the 'Vert alittle more finished.

I have a bad habit of not wanting to drive/ride my projects till I'm 100% satisfied/complete. But recently decided to be different on this project. Finishing off the interior, then will cruise, while still working on other little items on the car. Damn rain been slowing me down!!

Nice. I'm eagerly waiting for all this rain to clear so I can get my 'vert out.

Back