Looking for Pics of Fuselage Years with F8 Green and White Vinyl Top

MONC440

Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to see pics of preferably Fury's with F8 Green and White vinyl tops.

Mine came that way and I'm trying to decide if I want to go with painting the top same as the body, or a vinyl top in white or black.

Thanks

I don’t have pics of that car, but I’ve seen other Mopars in F8 with white vinyl and it looks great! The white with the dark green makes it look much better than green with a black top.
What color interior do you have?

There is this one:

1651856522278.png

More found here:
SOLD - 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT

I don’t have pics of that car, but I’ve seen other Mopars in F8 with white vinyl and it looks great! The white with the dark green makes it look much better than green with a black top.
Dark Green with light green inserts.

70 SF rear seat.jpg

I beg to differ. Was so glad my GT had a V1X black top and not a V1W white top.

20210425_154622.jpg

I remember seeing more F8 C-bodies with a white vinyl roof and it makes a "stand-out" combination, rather than an "invisible" car with a black vinyl roof, by observation. IF you want to get it noticed, do the white vinyl top. IF you want to be more incognito, do the black vinyl top.

To me, I liked that dark metallic green. When it is "right", with lots of metallic and a good color gloss, the white vinyl top just caps it off nicely. Black, not quite the same, all things considered. Just depends on the look you are seeking. BTAIM

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Sorry Ray, all I see is Mopar green, lol. It’s still a beautiful color combination.
hey james ... no issues chief.

it is a cool color combo. i like "green" fusies of this era with either the white, black, or no vinyl roofs.

there is something about these 'iridescent" Mopar colors.. they do "pop" in sunlight, or even indoor light, in a neat way.

:thumbsup:

GT2.jpg
20220507_121622.jpg
20220507_121411.jpg
20200908_213501.jpg

Last edited:
I remember seeing more F8 C-bodies with a white vinyl roof and it makes a "stand-out" combination, rather than an "invisible" car with a black vinyl roof, by observation. IF you want to get it noticed, do the white vinyl top. IF you want to be more incognito, do the black vinyl top.

To me, I liked that dark metallic green. When it is "right", with lots of metallic and a good color gloss, the white vinyl top just caps it off nicely. Black, not quite the same, all things considered. Just depends on the look you are seeking. BTAIM

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Thanks for the pics guys. CBODY67 After looking at the two cars above I see your point, black blends in a little more and white stands out. I like them both and I will probably go back to the stock white top. I really like the dark metallic green these days. Funny when I was a kid I wouldn't even go look at a car if it was green.

My 1971 Dodge Polara custom 2 door Hardtop. 360 V-8 I know it's not EGGZACKLY what you're looking for but I bought this car from the Original owner in 1989 with 80,000 miles on it. 33 years later, I still own it and having it spruced up again. If somebody could post a De-coding book or just tell me what the tag says, it would be great. Thanks.

71 dodge.jpg

71 Dodge polare # plate.jpg

it needed rescuing from the GREEN Monster eating it. In the shop now and getting much needed attention. I live in Anaheim, Calif and it's the ONLY one i've seen in the 33 years I've owned it and been driving it.
71 Dodge Polara.jpg
71 Dodge Polara custom.jpg
71 Dodge hedge.png
Hedge eating car.jpg
hedge growing over car.jpg
Dirty Dodge.jpg

OK, so in addition to your newest acquisition PP23U1D199398, I see PP23U1D164926 -- can you pls tell us more about the latter?

PS: PP23U1D183165 is of course the car that @Wollfen sold in August 2020.

OK, so in addition to your newest acquisition PP23U1D199398, I see PP23U1D164926 -- can you pls tell us more about the latter?

PS: PP23U1D183165 is of course the car that @Wollfen sold in August 2020.
Here are the pictures. This one has been posted before on here. The famous "tree" 71 GT. I bought this one for 2K but it still has the original power train with it.

Green GT tree 3.jpg

Green GT tree 5.jpg

Green GT tree 6.jpg

Green GT tree 7.jpg

Green GT tree 9.jpg

Green GT tree 11.jpg

Green GT tree 12.jpg

Green GT tree 13.jpg

Green GT tree vin.png

Back