Looking for these wiring clips

Thank you! I got 3 to work and I have a spare.

They look great installed but I don't know if the dimension is incorrect or the plastic is too stiff.

The stud that pops through the fender is supposed to be split so it can compress then pop out and hold the clip once installed. By the look of the pics it appears that they are a solid stud?

The stud is a hollow conical barrel, which compresses during installation. No split, at least in all the factory ones I've ever dealt with, and I've got lots I've stashed away.

So did the second set of replacements work? I need to order some.
Thanks

Uh, respectfully, No. You can't. Not from any Mopar only resto company You can get them for '69 and up. They're white (some are black) and way too short. Or the reliefs are wrong. I thought I saw some GM ones that were very close.

That'd be a great idea if it's cost effective.

Does anyone have a picture of the emissions decal? I'd like to replace mine at some point. Thanks!
How many do you have to buy of the black Chevy ones? I only need a couple.
Let’s go in halves.

How many do you have to buy of the black Chevy ones? I only need a couple.
Let’s go in halves.

Chevy? I got some repros (and better replacements) from QQE. They are a perfect match.

I need to see how well these pop in the holes before I let them go.

image.jpg

The stud is a hollow conical barrel, which compresses during installation. No split, at least in all the factory ones I've ever dealt with, and I've got lots I've stashed away.
hi ross its paul. could you unstash some for me for my fury wagon? thanks in advance

Hi Paul, I would if I could, but due to quarantine and lockdown, I can't get to the stash, as it's in my other shop (rented). Also, I'm not sure with the restoration of the Monaco, how many I actually have left. I was going to ask @QQE to sell me some to have just because of that. In the pic he posted one minute before your post they look perfectly matched to the originals.

How's the wagon restoration going?

@QQE how much for a dozen, shipped to Ontario Canada? Thanks in advance!

Count me in for a dozen also.
Shipped to Detroit.

QQE inbox is full

Last edited:
I think it was $3.00 US each?
I have 3, 5, and 7 in my cryptic notes.
I think $3 was the price each, 5 was the standard number of clips for my '68, 7 was the quantity I ordered so I would have a couple of spares.

Good question.
I don't know because I haven't used any of the new ones...yet.

Back