Low Lifes (pictures)

not mopar related, but low life related. Some of you old F's will remember the car, it was on TV as an opening of a TV show.

The Gypsy Rose, I've seen that car a couple of times over the years. Major talent and time went into that car. I can't say that I'm a hydraulic/low rider kind of guy, but those were some of the cars that piqued my interest in the big cars of the 50's and 60's when I was a kid (90's). The low rider crowd were the only guys putting time and money into the big cars.

Lowlife...
37410814_2057358591169105_337036340099022848_n.jpg

What wheels are those? Are they "supremes" or do they go by other names? I think my car will be getting some in the near future.

These things sit low then they start jumpin'...I'm still trying to understand the attraction to this phenomenon...

The Gypsy Rose, I've seen that car a couple of times over the years. Major talent and time went into that car. I can't say that I'm a hydraulic/low rider kind of guy, but those were some of the cars that piqued my interest in the big cars of the 50's and 60's when I was a kid (90's). The low rider crowd were the only guys putting time and money into the big cars.

How about a full size piñata of that car ???? If you hit it with a stick do NOS parts spill out...

IMG_5419.JPG

IMG_5423.JPG

A few from the Primer Nationals in Ventura. If you really want to stand out here you gotta park in a hole...

No idea what the corvair guy was trying to accomplish.

IMG_2565.JPG

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2582.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

IMG_2584.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2587.JPG

IMG_2590.JPG

Back