Low Lifes (pictures)

1960 DeSoto

10.jpg
9.jpg

Last edited:
why i buy this one , man i'm getting worse at this english grammar stuff . sorry i was trying to say was ''why i bought this one'' . there i feel better now teach'r , thanks for putting up with my poor grammar and what ever else is wrong with my communication skills , well and feel free to point them out . can only get better if corrected , lol .

why i buy this one , man i'm getting worse at this english grammar stuff . sorry i was trying to say was ''why i bought this one'' . there i feel better now teach'r , thanks for putting up with my poor grammar and what ever else is wrong with my communication skills , well and feel free to point them out . can only get better if corrected , lol .

Most here would get over it anyway if ya stick around long enough. The others... well.. Does it really matter?

LOVE this car!!! HATE the grille!! :mad:

yeah, that '70 is a nice one. ah .. the grille on the '70. a polarizing piece to be sure.

reminds me of the feedback I got here on my '71. Love it/hate and not much in between -- but at least I left the center emblem and inside ring "bright".

please guys -- no more floggings for me, even if self-induced (i knew you weren't pickin' on me MarPar :)).

compressed 5A.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, that '70 is a nice one. ah .. the grille on the '70. a polarizing piece to be sure.

reminds me of the feedback I got here on my '71. Love it/hate and not much in between -- but at least I left the center emblem and inside ring "bright".

please guys -- no more floggings for me, even if self-induced :)

View attachment 101080
View attachment 101081

I actually like your grille. at least you have some bright work on it. breaks up the black a little. my .02 (since im late to that conversation) I would have painted the headlight rings. :D

the Pure Vision grille looks like somebody spray bombed it in their backyard. ie hack job. I was surprised when I first saw it. I didnt think Steve Strope would produce that kind of work.

These are some of the sweetest custom mopars i've ever seen.
And, i think i really like those new aluminum magnum 500s.
Maybe a set of 17 inchers for the Monaco?

tmp_17849-IMAG1036660914909.jpg
Met this dude last night at muscle car city trunk or treat. nice guy. just so happened the wife knew him and made the introduction, he's on e of the families at my son's school. truck driver. . Seems to be running in to bulk head issues. threw out some ideas. see if he'll le me come help a bit on the ride.

These are some of the sweetest custom mopars i've ever seen. And, i think i really like those new aluminum magnum 500s. Maybe a set of 17 inchers for the Monaco?

yeah they are cool .. and the aluminum magnums are sweet. didnt know those were being made.

I kept looking for more of the cars/trucks where the owner didn't shave, chop, and slam .. NOTHING wrong with that btw. They DO look cool .. but a lotta lettuce went into them its seems (i guess .. I never customized a car to the degree of some I posted here).

I was looking for lowered cars done on an everyday kinda "budget" -- not some cobbled up job but one that doesn't have a 10 grand paint job alone but still looks cool on the road "in the grass" :)

Maybe we can find more of those?

00-15.jpg

Just in case you wanna buy it next time it comes around.. wow!

1956 CHRYSLER CUSTOM 2 DOOR SPORT WAGON - 178552- Barrett-Jackson Auction Company - World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions

The only 2 door 1956 Chrysler wagon in existence. HEMI powered. Ridler Great Eight winner, winner Chip Foose Design Excellence Award, Goodguys Custom Rod of the Year finalist, Chrysler Design Excellence Award winner, Goodguys West Coast Custom of the Year winner, Blackie's Fresno Autorama Best Custom Award, H.A. Bagdasarian World's Most Beautiful Custom Award Sacramento.

Built by 2014 Ridler Award-winner JF Kustoms in Osyoos, British Columbia. Both grilles are one-piece aluminum, custom-built gauge cluster, unique double floorpans, hand-built maple headliner, Chrysler 5.7 HEMI with custom Hilborn injection, Foose wheels, DuPont Hot Hues custom mixed Revolutionary Yellow and over 11,000 hours of labor to build this outstanding custom.

00-14.jpg
00-13.jpg
00-12-1.jpg
00-12.jpg

Last edited:
Back