WANTED Maps-Light Chrysler 65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Sabath

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello guys, I am looking for 65 Maps-Light for the dashboard for my Chrysler 300 4 Door Hardtop. Maybe I'll find something with you or a tip where I could get in.

Photo is an example

Greetings Thomas
IMG_20220425_120155.jpg

Do you need one with the antenna or without?

hello detmatt, I only need it with the map switch. In the dashboard there is also a round hole to the left (maps light) .....is that another lamp? Thomas

hello detmatt, I only need it with the map switch. In the dashboard there is also a round hole to the left (maps light) .....is that another lamp? Thomas
I can’t answer your question about the other hole as I don’t own one of these cars however I do have parts that look like they would probably work for you. I have the bezel that you’re looking for with an empty spot for the map light switch and the other piece would go with it you could put the switch from the one into the one that’s correct for your car. The switch feels good but is in unknown working condition. Maybe @Devinism would have some input?602A3462-2B98-42C5-9025-56A3524A55F1.jpeg9C619DDC-CB3F-4317-BC53-173F0EA0354D.jpeg

Looks like the sample (in the picture) has the typical crack on the lh screw hole. Reason I say "typical" is that back in the earlier 1970s, I bought a new lens from the dealer as the one in the car had that crack in it. I carefully tightened the screws and that last little bit cracked the new lens. OUCH!

The non-power antenna cars only had the one switch for the map light, with the other side just smooth chrome.

Is the additional hole vertical or on the underside of the instrument panel pad?

Enjoy!
CBODY67

yeah thanks for the info guys. I'll try to upload a picture again today. according to your statements I only need the one with a switch. can you send me your price and bank details or PM. thanks thomas

yeah thanks for the info guys. I'll try to upload a picture again today. according to your statements I only need the one with a switch. can you send me your price and bank details or PM. thanks thomas
The one with the switch is completely different from your example picture. Send me a message with your city and postal code.

I can’t answer your question about the other hole as I don’t own one of these cars however I do have parts that look like they would probably work for you. I have the bezel that you’re looking for with an empty spot for the map light switch and the other piece would go with it you could put the switch from the one into the one that’s correct for your car. The switch feels good but is in unknown working condition. Maybe @Devinism would have some input?View attachment 527793View attachment 527794
If the square opening is the same size (Imperial - Chrysler) then you should be able to carefully transfer the guts. I'm not sure if the '65 Chrysler is a single wire though. I don't have that wiring diagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back