For Sale Mecum Kissimmee. The only Chrysler C-body on the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to see the receipt for the re-chromed bumpers. I bought a set of NYB bumpers from a car in New Mexico. They were absolutely perfect with zero rust. I had to clean the sand off of the nooks and crannies. Even the mounting nuts were perfect and looked like they just came off the assembly line. I was able to unscrew them with my fingers. My original Pennsylvania bumpers were a rusty mess...and took a 1/2 drive breaker bar to get loose.

That's not the ATC II water valve, Bob.
Manual...

I think those are the wheels Kmart used to sell back in the 80s... I bid $1500 and laugh at anyone who beats me...as I walk away, Formalless

Lord, looked closer and they painted the door handles and grille too... reversible, but total, total fail. Commando1 is right- a complete embarrassment to Formals everywhere.

Last edited:
And this is showcasing Formals to the world at Mecum in Kissimmee of all places.
I have to find a place to hide away in shame before it crosses the block.

The Formals big chance and this schmuck shows up with that atrocitie.

And this is showcasing Formals to the world at Mecum in Kissimmee of all places.
I have to find a place to hide away in shame before it crosses the block.

The Formals big chance and this schmuck shows up with that atrocitie.

If my $1500 gets it we can talk about emulating your paint.... sort of the NYB's retarded little brother...

If you think about it would you be willing to risk a nice one on "no reserve"? Be my guess that's a Maaco job shined up enough for the pics.

NR? My car would get slaughtered up there. I'm not taking 10¢ on the dollar.

I don't think I could ever let a car go NR if I actioned one... I would be too freaked out the whole time. Either of your cars have too much going on and into them to ever be NR

Tough crowd here. Under the hood is not my cup of tea but not too bad. Are those hp manifolds?
Sorry multi reply is not yet functional... it's most likely a polished pig with a few glamour shots... but if I get the chance I would like to go see it in person.

Don't worry, if its a smoking deal I'll pull the trigger. But its not really what I'm after so I may "flip" the damn thing down the road to cash out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back