Midwest Mopars In The Park, June 2nd-4th 2023 Stillwater MN.

King Hooter

Reaction score
The 39th annual Midwest Mopars In The Park is coming June 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 2023. Held at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Stillwater MN.

I'm going to try for a third time to make this event.
Screenshot_20230214-112456.png

The 39th annual Midwest Mopars In The Park is coming June 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 2023. Held at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Stillwater MN.

I'm going to try for a third time to make this event.View attachment 582028
Thanks for posting this, I'm slower than usual this year, I'm going to register in a few minutes.

You'd better go this year! I can pick you up on the way if need be.

Done, now just need to find a hotel that won't kick me out the day before the show like last year.

Since Mopars In The Park is only a month and a half way (June 2nd - 4th) I thought it could use a little bump.

I'm still planning on attending, but with the passing of my dad I haven't quite decided yet.

I'm going to ask a ethical question here. I know that my Imperial is considered a J-body which is classed as rwd 2004-older(2600). I'm coming up to hangout and meet some of you in attendance. Not planning to complete since I'll only be coming on Saturday.
So my question is, if I was to park my baby in with the C-bodies what's the chance someone will get their panties in a bind.

I have been "just visiting friends in this section here" and they let me visit that group. I enjoy hopping in my car and cruising the grounds and through the other classes. If you pull in to chat, it doesn't seem to be an issue.

I'm going to ask a ethical question here. I know that my Imperial is considered a J-body which is classed as rwd 2004-older(2600). I'm coming up to hangout and meet some of you in attendance. Not planning to complete since I'll only be coming on Saturday.
So my question is, if I was to park my baby in with the C-bodies what's the chance someone will get their panties in a bind.
No one will care, park with the C's. Are we road tripping there?

I'm officially registered for Mopars In The Park. I got my credentials in the mail today. Apparently not many F,M,J,R bodies with my number being 2606.

Now if the Imperial gets a clean bill of health from my mechanic next week. Not taking any chances this time. She's getting an oil change ,fuel filter and a general going over.

Last edited:
I am not going to make it this year.
My Dad recently passed, and his Memorial is the same weekend in Denver.
One of my biggest satisfactions was being able to have him come visit a couple of years ago and take him for a ride in his old car. RIP Pop’s.
10AD3E0E-3355-452B-A5BF-F032BF635ABC.jpeg
18B772C6-D7C0-4DE2-A8A7-2D832500D601.jpeg

One of my biggest satisfactions was being able to have him come visit a couple of years ago and take him for a ride in his old car. RIP Pop’s.
View attachment 598102View attachment 598103
My condolences to you and your family. I lost my dad back in March. Cherish the memories.

Last edited:
View attachment 598102View attachment 598103
Sorry to hear about your dad. You wile smile every time you drive that car.

Back