SOLD Mine - '68 Fury VIP 2-door, Low Miles, 318 with A/C & PW $3,900

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not trying to push you, and it is totally up to you but you went to Volo, you went to Delaware, and you went to Carlisle. Bill is a great guy, he will take care of you with the car. As Bill said make a weekend out of it.

I was waiting for somebody to say that! Lol!!! Yeah poor excuse I know!! Lol!!
The drive I really don't mind.
I know Bill will be fair and there is nothing I cant tackle on the VIP.

Shipping the car to the border and to home can be expensive. Whether I hire a shipper or rent a truck and trailer since I dont own either one.

The truth is the timing is wrong for me.
Right car right deal but no place to put it.
Storage is a problem especially since I sold my house & garage 2018 to finish my divorce.
I am renting space for the Boab Waygun and Maggie May during winter months and all fill my girlfriends driveway during summer outside.
It bothers me the cars are outside but I put up with it.
All 3 cars still need some work this year.
Waygun is getting new springs and frt end rebuild.
Maggie May is still not finished and The Boab needs prep and maintenace for the summers road trips
I am making plans to build a garage on. Maggies property or we buy together a property with garages or barns and some land.
I may still pull the trigger but will have to get my ducks lined up.
Thsnk you.

I was waiting for somebody to say that! Lol!!! Yeah poor excuse I know
Shipping the car to the border and to home can be expensive. Whether I hire a shipper or rent a truck and trailer since I dont own either one.

The truth is the timing is wrong for me.
Right car right deal but no place to put it.
Storage is a problem especially since I sold my house & garage 2018 to finish my divorce.

I am seriously not busting on you, I understand fully with the situation you are in and now not being the right time and the expenses it would take. I seriously hope everything works out in the long term with you and give you my best.

The car will be on eBay as of 8 AM EST today.

I see it, it's on there. Hope it generates more interest on there for ya Bill, but also seriously hope a demolition derby guy does NOT buy it either. Best of luck with the sale Bill :)

I was waiting for somebody to say that! Lol!!! Yeah poor excuse I know!! Lol!!

I may still pull the trigger but will have to get my ducks lined up.
Thsnk you.
@cbarge
If it helps, it could squat at my place in Indianapolis for 6-ish months. It would sit outside, but in a safe neighborhood on a cul-de-sac. During non-snow months I might be able to put it inside in the winter beater's spot, too.

@cbarge
If it helps, it could squat at my place in Indianapolis for 6-ish months. It would sit outside, but in a safe neighborhood on a cul-de-sac. During non-snow months I might be able to put it inside in the winter beater's spot, too.
Wow! That is very kind of you!!
I already spoke to Bill in PM's and I hope she goes to a good home.
The Canadian dollar is not good right now. It will cost a thousand bux more in CDN funds off the top before shipping,customs and storage.
With the others cars plus the BoaB, the VIP would sit even longer that it deserves.
Again flattered for the offer!
Thanks..I may even be able to pay it forward some day. :thumbsup:

I had a buddy years ago (older and wiser than me) that had ringside seats to my buying and selling of cars and my ebay salivations. I was in it for the hunt, seeing the potential and razzle-dazzle of many fabulous cars (gems like this VIP). After I missed one that really had me pontificating the what-ifs, and not being able to make it work out, he told me not to sweat it, there'd be another one in a few months that I'd think I hadda have. He was right - frequently!

Although I don't think there are as many fish in the pond nowadays (on ebay for sure, anyway) I think his advice still holds kinda true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back