For Sale Mine 73 Imperial 4dr on ebay no reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

My65cuda

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller

Was a purchase from the board. I'm simply out of space and trying to clear room for some stuff that's inbound. Maybe put 100 miles on it as we did very little last year. Formerly known as "Iggy" on the board. You guys likely know more about the car than I do. I had some of the seats redone and extensive paint correction and detailing on the paint. Good car, just no room. Keeping the other 73.

0F6C739E-8EBA-4F60-855B-588570509FF3.jpeg

It will be a very nice car for someone.
And something that a person could likely buy and start driving.
Good luck with the sale.

Good luck with the sale of YM43T3C224774 .

EC90A899-4EC6-42A8-AA6B-2C39B7B6FE03.jpeg

Just curious, you indicate the a/c will be charged before the car is sold. I was wondering whether the Autotemp II controller is original or the replacement one from Performance Analysis Company? Does the system currently work and control/modulate at least the heater temperature currently?

Also, is it being recharged with R134 or R12?

Lastly, with the massive garage you have that was displayed in another post of yours, how is it possible to fill it up (or is that one your dad's)!

Wow!

Thanks

Nephews are taking it out tomorrow to check on ac. I’ve looked at this car maybe 5x since buying it. Will need to look to answer your questions. Doc can probably answer it once he see’s this thread.

I have around 50 cars right now, going to get down to 45

I put a bid on it. Will again.

You have 50 and trying to get down to 45? I've got 29 and trying to get up to 45. hahahaha. Good luck!!

I never use air conditioning. The pups love the windows down. If I remember none of the ten Imperials except for maybe "Lee" had functional AC. The next owner will have fun with this one. I have great memories and pics with "Iggy". It got alot of attention wherever we went around town.
20190830_140525.jpg

I love this line....

"The ugly bumper extensions are in the trunk, where they should remain." :rofl::rofl:

It's a travesty what Chrysler had to do in '73, through the all three platforms and models, with those ugly *** rubber tits.

Ma Mopar must've figured anyone with an ounce of brains would remove them, that's why they made it so easy.:rofl:

I never use air conditioning. The pups love the windows down. If I remember none of the ten Imperials except for maybe "Lee" had functional AC. The next owner will have fun with this one. I have great memories and pics with "Iggy". It got alot of attention wherever we went around town.
View attachment 466773
Yes, Lee's ATC Il system was repaired and fully functional. Hope the new owner is happy with her.

9100 with 4h left. Hope it goes to a good home. If I ever get the title back from the state, the 69 Limo will go next.

Sold for just over 10k. Congrats to @My65cuda and the new owner. 10 grands seem to be the red line for 4door fuselage Imperials so that's a good result for the seller

Sold for just over 10k. Congrats to @My65cuda and the new owner. 10 grands seem to be the red line for 4door fuselage Imperials so that's a good result for the seller
Yes, I paid a little bit more, it is a four door, but I know the car and Doc. It will go with the rest of my 2 doors. I really wasn't interested, due to the blue interior, but the condition and my hoarding fever took over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back