MOPAR ALLEY 2015, Cupertino, CA

I have been going to this show for about 10 years.
It was previously in Fremont and I liked that location better. I feel it is a good show with about 500? cars and a fairly good size swap meet.

What I do not like about this new location is the parking lot that it is is is covered in solar panels but not entirely causing funny lighting that can make it hard to see cars.

I would say it is well worth your effort to see this show being that you are local not 4 hours away like me.

Alan

I also liked the Fremont location better. Only the Community College has used that lot for something else. It also had plenty of shade which the new place doesn't. Being in June you could get mild or you could get hot. Didn't go last year exactly for that reason. Also too many newer Mopars which I could care less about to be frank. Of course I could care less about most new cars.

Overall a good show. Hundreds of cars, C-body count = 8.

The blue '67 Fury took first place for C-body class and the tan '65 NY'er 2nd.

Also in the 'C' lineup was a Dodge "880".

Yeah, the solar structures didn't make for optimum photography, but they did provide some nice shade and keep the venue cooler.

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3509.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

...and from the multitudes of B's and E's, and modern Mopar. What Mopar show isn't complete without a line up of lime green Challengers?

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

Back