Mopar Event Coming to Trails

Stormer

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Chrysler.jpg

Chrysler.jpg

Thanks for sharing I will be there. Is it open for non-classic, meaning will you be racing Ross?

Looks like I can race but their website isn't great. I'll be there either way but hopefully racing.

It's the same people who put on the little Mopar swap meet deal at the fairgrounds.

Mike & I met at a tiny little Mopar swap meet at the fair grounds in Columbus last year.

That was it, just a swap meet, no racing, nothing? Just a few rows of parts?

That was it, just a swap meet, no racing, nothing? Just a few rows of parts?

It was at the fairgrounds so definitely no racing (although they do have autocross at Good Guys). It was held in one of the smaller out buildings at the fairground, one I'd never even been in before. There were maybe 10 cars for sale outside & one high school gymnasium sized room with a few cars but mostly card tables of junk. I bought a couple Hemi folding chairs for my trailer...

Yes that swap meet was pretty lame no c-body stuff, but there will be a lot more vendors for this one, I would bet, better time of year and location.

The swap meet was great though met Ross for the first time and his sweet Imperial and this NYer wagon was awesome.

Ross's Imperial 1s.jpg New Yorker1s.jpg

Ross's Imperial 1s.jpg

New Yorker1s.jpg

Last edited:
That wagon was so cool.

Hemi had the Imp for sale for a minute but came to his senses. What a beautiful car.

Back